Extra Large Arcticool Memory Foam Seat Cushion
- THERAPEUTIC BACK AND BODY PAIN RELIEF – An ergonomic design that helps improve natural posture our memory foam seat cushions for office chairs and seats helps relieve aches, pains, inflammation, and stress on muscles, joints, and spine.
- ERGONOMIC MEMORY FOAM DESIGN – Offering clinical-grade support our padded seat cushion is wider and provides more coverage than standard foam seat cushions to contour to your body and stand up to regular, everyday use.
- PLUSH, BREATHABLE VELVET COVER – Our seat cushion for sciatica pain also boasts an ultra-soft, high-quality velvet cover that’s gentler on skin, helps wick away sweat and moisture, and can be removed and washed to retain freshness.
- SILICONE SLIP-RESISTANT BASE – Each Desk Jockey foam seat cushion not only boasts a supportive memory foam interior it has a silicone textured base that keep it from moving or sliding around on fabrics which prevents further chair wear.
- ENHANCED CUSHION RESILIENCE – This soft seat cushion not only better conforms to your body it’s able to support up to 500 lbs. of weight which makes it more ideal for long seated periods at work, in wheelchairs, or for bariatric recovery.
* Corey M. Snyder, DPT is a Board-Certified Sports and Orthopedic Physical Therapist through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
Product Dimensions: 18 x 3 x 16 inches
Product Weight: 2.8 pounds
We believe so strongly that our products are what you've been searching for that WE GUARANTEE IT! Backed with a Money Back Guarantee and AMAZING customer support. WE CARE ABOUT YOUR COMFORT! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason we will refund the purchase price of the product!
Full 60 Days! Our policy lasts 60 days. That's a full two months to fully discover all the benefits of sitting comfortably!
free shipping over $40
For over 25 years, Kit Feuerhelm crunched numbers as a dedicated CPA. With endless tax seasons came relentless aches from hours at his desk. The pain began to hinder his focus, until one day, a discovery changed everything: Desk Jockey. The relief was so profound that Kit didn't just become a customer—he bought the company. Now at the helm, he's expanded its offerings, introducing innovative pain therapy solutions. With Kit's touch, Desk Jockey ismore than a brand—it's a personal mission to bring comfort to everyone’s life.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
Delivery is on us for all orders over $40
Products for all areas of the body.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Love it, or receive a full refund on all purchases (See Policies For Details)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Desk Jockey cushion relieve my pain?
All Desk Jockey products come with our Pain Free Guarantee. We believe so strongly that THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR that WE GUARANTEE IT! Because every "body" is different, every persons conditions and ailments are different, and because we want our customers to buy with confidence we have implemented this very bold guarantee. If our products do not deliver a pain free sitting experience (or for any other reason), we will provide a no questions asked, hassle-free refund. Simply return the cushion to us within 60 days.
Can Desk Jockey cushions be used in bed or for sleeping?
While our cushions are designed primarily for active day use such as in-office settings, cars, and in the home, some of our products can comfortably be used for sleep purposes. Specifically, our neck support cushion which many Desk Jockey customers comfortably use as a neck roll.
Does the cover come off (for washing)? Does it have good air ventilation?
Yes, all Desk Jockey cushions come with zippered cover that is easily removed and can be machine washed. Which means you can keep your Desk Jockey cushion looking and smelling great for years.
Do you need to use both the seat cushion and the lumbar cushion in conjunction with each other?
Every "body" is different and some users may prefer to use both the lumbar and the seat cushion simultaneously while others may prefer to just use the seat cushion or lumbar cushion. They are not designed to be dependent on each other.